Neewbie =]

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by Roo_88, 13 April 2011 Social URL.

1. Roo_88

Roo_88 Member

Hey, just thought I would join you guys on your calorie counting mission..I have been reading this forum and attempting it myself for past 3 days and think it's going ok .. but obviously would love to join in!! :) I seriously need all the help I can get. This time last year I was 15st2 and managed (with weightwatchers) to drop 5stone in 5months. I maintained for a good few months but then it crept on wayyyyyyyy to quickly and my weight can fluctuate like 10lbs if not more in a matter of days. I seem to get even more disheartened and turn to food when I weigh so have decided not to weigh again until I am back into my size 8/10's perfectly ( this at the moment seems a life time away) :(.
    How's everyone finding calorie counting? Any hints tips and weight loss journeys to motive me? :) hehe.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. lindseydodd408

lindseydodd408 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Myfitnesspal/low carb
    Best tip I can give you is myfitnesspal... discovered this a few weeks ago after nearly a year of going it alone... wish I'd found it much much sooner!!! Good luck, if you need anything else give us a shout. x
  4. Shazzabir

Shazzabir Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Calorie Counting
    Yes myfitnesspal is fab, I would really struggle without it.
    My advice is to log everything, if u go over, then 2moro is another day. Don't beat yourself up about it.
    Good luck with your journey :)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.