NEPriest's Diary

NEPriest

Hi all. Thought i would write a wee diary to try and keep me on the straight and narrow. I started exante ts on Sunday the 29th so i'm now on day 3. So far so good.

I have already lost 12lbs this year by following Scottish Slimmers, but i wanted to lose weight a bit more quickly. So that's where exante comes in.

My husband is going to do a few weeks with as he needs to lose some weight (though not nearly as much as me). I'm hoping that if we do it together it will be easier to stick to. I have tried LL, CD, W8 and Exante before, but have never managed to stick to it past a week! However, this time around i'm going to try my best to see it through.

I want to try and follow it until the kids Easter holidays - hopefully i can lose about 3 stone by then.

Would love to hear from others!

Hi I am on day 2 after a terrible weekend and a weight gain :( but I am focused and ready to shed these 7 stones :) they will go if I persevere :)
Have a good day,

Gill
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi I am on day 2 after a terrible weekend and a weight gain :( but I am focused and ready to shed these 7 stones :) they will go if I persevere :)
Have a good day,

Gill
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You have a similar weight to me! It's a daunting thought, huh?

Well i'm on day 4 today. Have been 100% and looking forward to weigh in.

Feel like i am in ketosis coz my mouth tastes bogging - 'tastes like pear drops' pfft - it's like no pear drop i've ever tasted. However, i still have quite a rumbly tummy. Is this normal? Does it still do that in ketosis?

Hope everyone is well. xx

Welcome Nepriest, I'm also on day 4 today, hopefully we can motivate each other to keep going?

Good luck xx

Welcome Nepriest, I'm also on day 4 today, hopefully we can motivate each other to keep going?

Good luck xx

I would like that very much. Good to meet someone at the exact same stage as myself.

How are you finding it so far? xx

Welcome aboard NEPriest - fellow WoW'er :) I am sure that you will do really well.

I would like that very much. Good to meet someone at the exact same stage as myself.

How are you finding it so far? xx

The first 3 days have been extremely difficult for me, but today i do feel a little better and i hope it lasts till the end of the day. This is my first time on this sort of a diet, I used to gym and i did lose over a stone. Since i've moved to Leics, i've not been cause i can't find a gym here that has creche facilities! So i've ended up putting the weight on!

How are you finding it so far?

The first 3 days have been extremely difficult for me, but today i do feel a little better and i hope it lasts till the end of the day. This is my first time on this sort of a diet, I used to gym and i did lose over a stone. Since i've moved to Leics, i've not been cause i can't find a gym here that has creche facilities! So i've ended up putting the weight on!

How are you finding it so far?

Not been too bad, but i've just been taking it a day at a time. Though i know deep down i have a lot longer to go. If i kept thinking in terms of months - i just wouldn't manage lol.

Welcome aboard NEPriest - fellow WoW'er :) I am sure that you will do really well.

Lol yeah. I was bit concerned in retrospect that people would think i was a minister from the North East lol. So what server, race and class are you? I played wow for 4 years, but just stopped a few months ago. Cata not doing much for me and the 'Kung Fu Panda' expansion not enticing me either lol.

Not been too bad, but i've just been taking it a day at a time. Though i know deep down i have a lot longer to go. If i kept thinking in terms of months - i just wouldn't manage lol.

I'm struggling on a day to day basis already! I don't know how i will cope for the rest of the month...lol

Back