Nero's Diary

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by nero_the_cat, 24 September 2010 Social URL.

1. nero_the_cat

nero_the_cat Member

ok! so maybe doing this will help keep me on track! i have wrote a bit about me in the introduction page but here it is again i'm 19 i weigh 14stone im 5ft5 so really need to do something about that. im hoping to reach 9stone2 by using mini goals. im not sure when i want to reach it but hopefully wont take to long. as i work as a carer i get alot of excercise doing my job as it is very active. an alot of the time i am lifting big weights and so on so from 7 - 11 this morning i think i did enough excercise for the day haha!

food wise im trying to have 4 small meals a day and so far i have hade 3. including

Breakfast
    muesli, cup of tea, smoothie - 202kcal, 24 carbs, 4 fat, 2 protein

lunch
    glass of juice, egg white omelate with pepper and onion, cabbage and carrots, - 136kcal, 26 carbs, 1 fat, 7 protein

tea
    carrot sticks, parma ham, smoothie, jelly - 335kcal, 65 carbs, 4 fat, 9 protein.

so far this comes to
    673 kcal, 115 carbs, 9 fat, 18 protein

i have a daily limit of
    1,370 kcal, 188 carbs, 46 fat, 51 protein

so left for me today i can have
    697 kcal, 73 carbs, 37 fat, 33 protein

so in a while im gonna make some fajitas some for now and some for morning! :)

feeling pretty good today!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nero_the_cat

nero_the_cat Member

so just had dinner am now on
    1,086kcal, 165 carbs, 16fat, 50 protein.

so that leaves me with
    284kcal, 23 carbs , 30 fat , 1 protein.

so that means i can have a couple of snacks later on if i get a bit peckish :)

4. Beasty

Beasty Full Member

Start Weight:
    26st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    12st1lb(45.55%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating/calorie counting and exercise.
    Good luck nero :) You seem to be off to a great start, I will enjoy reading your updates :)

Mmm fajitas! Delicious ;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.