nerves

RoisinUK

Can anyone tell me how they felt a couple of days before their first weigh in please? i weigh in on wednesday and i have loads of mixed emotions, but was interested in how other people felt on the lead to theirs. thanks for your continuing support x

Hi, we are pretty much exactly the same weight :) I am a returner to the diet - I had to stop as I fell preggers on it. I have my first weigh in tomorrow morning and am excited and nervous! The first time around I was so excited to get weighed and I lost 12lb and 13 inches in that first week :) If you have stuck to it, you can expect a good loss. And even if it isn't what you had hoped for, you can bet your bottom dollar you'll have an equally good loss the following week. Good luck! x

Dont be nervous ... im sure if you have stuck to the plan you will see a good weight loss. I was hoping on and off the scales the first wk i started so had a rough idea what i had lost ... Good luck for wednesday x

i was excited but really nervous. even though i knew i had stuck to it 100% i just kept on thinking but what if i have hardly lost anything and it would be a complete waste for how much i have suffered this week and so on. i think its only natural tho. like everyone says if u have stuck to it 100% u cant go wrong x

thanks ladies, only 24 hours and i find out how much i have lost. cant fo this diet for aslong as i hoped due to work issues :( but hoping to loose loads, got a wedding and a baby to think about. thank you for your support x

Back