Nervous about 1st weigh in!

madmumof3

Hi everyone, I joined SW last Tuesday and my first weigh in is at 10am tomorrow!

After everything I've eaten this week I can imagine I will have gained! Did everyone feel the same on their first weigh in?

I've stuck to plan completely, not gone over my syns, had tonnes of superfree etc, it just feels like I've eaten SO much this week!

Hi everyone, I joined SW last Tuesday and my first weigh in is at 10am tomorrow!

After everything I've eaten this week I can imagine I will have gained! Did everyone feel the same on their first weigh in?

I've stuck to plan completely, not gone over my syns, had tonnes of superfree etc, it just feels like I've eaten SO much this week!

Had my first weigh in last Wednesday and thought the same as I just ate an ate ALL week thought I couldn't possibly lose weight lol but I lost 3 1/2lb lol xxx

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.''

I only lost 1lb in my first week...but lost 4 and 3 lb in the last two weeks. So do not be dis hearted or upset if this happens to you :)

I've not gone off plan at all all week so I'm hoping to lose something but my head is still in the 'you can't lose weight if you eat so much' mindset! lol

You'll be absolutely fine as long as you've stuck to plan - good luck! Oh, and choose your weigh-in clothes carefully if you're planning to wear the same ones every week, I chose a dress which is a bit too dressy and now have to turn up to class in it every single week as I daren't wear anything else :D x

Lol I kept my boots on when I got weighed last week! I'll take them off tomorrow ;)

How do I get my bmi info to show? I can't find where I can enter it, it's not in settings?

I think we all did :)

I felt the same. I had my first weigh in last night and lost 3.5lb. Good luck for today :)

Settings and then edit profile on the left hand side x

There's no option :( It only has boxes for my start weight and target etc which is showing, nothing for my bmi, is it something to do with how many posts I have maybe?

I'm just having a cuppa then leaving for my weigh in! Butterflies!! I don't like talking in front of people either so really nervous about the circle where you have to talk about your week! :S

Ahhh it's because I didn't enter my current weight!

I was waiting until weigh in but now I've added it it's showing my bmi now :)

Hiya, just got back, lost 3lbs! Woop! :D

congratulations!! Thats a great start! And now you know there is nothing to be worried about

Back