Nervous about new group tomorrow!

boons1988

♥ Slimming World ♥
Helloo. I just fancied a bit of a ramble, I hope you don't mind! Thinking about starting an online diary actually.

Tomorrow evening will be my first time at my new group as I've moved in with my boyfriend and my old group is too far away now. I'm actually feeling quite nervous! I'm not sure why :giggle: I suppose it's going somewhere new and meeting lots of new people. I hope they're friendly!
It's two days earlier than my previous weigh in so I'm trying not to get my hopes up just in case it makes a lot of difference!

Side note - recently I've fancied snacking in the evenings and I'm rarely even hungry so instead of looking in the cupboards and being tempted to go off plan, I've started cleaning my teeth earlier so the thought of eating anything makes me feel yucky. Can only stick to water then! A good idea, I thought.

Anyway, wish me luck for tomorrow! :wavey:x

Hi Boons1988.
Good luck for you first night at your new group. Hope the people are as nice or better than your old group.
I am lucky as we have a great bunch of people, all ages from 14-70+ men & women and several different ethnic groups. We all get on as it for a common goal
Don't forget to let us know how it went......
Pete

Best of luck with the new group, don't forget about all the support you can get on here too!

Love your tip about brushing your teeth earlier, defo going to try that!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

good luck tonight and let us know how you got on :) xx

Thank you for the nice replies!

Well, it went okay! Everyone was really friendly and I was chuffed that I'd lost 1.5lbs when I thought for sure I'd have a maintain or even a gain (just had a feeling)! Trying really hard to be 100% this week and to eat lots of speed foods because I only seem to manage a max loss of 1.5lbs a week and I'd love to lose at least 2lbs a week. Well, finger's crossed and I hope my body co-operates
2nKOPwc2zGEnzv77m7wFM6afXjyO5P8AAAAASUVORK5CYII=

I hope everyone has had a great week. x

Well done you, that's great news!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Back