Nervous Newbie

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by On..a..mission, 27 May 2011 Social URL.

1. On..a..mission

On..a..mission New Member

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.82%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Extra Easy
    Morning all,

My name is Sharon and i have recently started at Slimming World. This is the first time i have ever joined any clubs or attempted to change my weight so slightly nervous and excited at the same time!

I am a Mum to 2 boys and have a very supportive partner. I decided to start my healthy eating plan as my youngest has just turned 1 and since losing my initial baby weight i have gained it back (+ some:eek:).

I have had a quick look round this site and already have read some really useful information and tips so am hoping to join in to further boost my weight loss and hopefully help others too.

So Hi to all from a determined stay at home Mum who's daytime snacking has come to an end ;) ( or that's the plan anyway!!)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Don't be nervous as we are very friendly and supportive.

Good luck with SW.

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.