Nervous newbie!

xolp1992

It was by complete chance i stumbled across exante. Spent hours trolling the internet and found that so many people had had great results with exante, especially TS, so i thought hey why not. Just had my first shake- not bad. Off to NYC for a shopping trip in september and would love to be 2.5 st lighter by then...

Possible?
Im 20, currently 14st 0.5lb... first goal weight is 11st6lb... would eventually love to be 10st!

Hoping that my usual lack of motivation won't stop me from succeeding. Any tips to make things a little easier? How much exercise are people doing to reach good results? Anyone want to share their success stories to help motivate?

x

Last edited by a moderator:
Hiya I'm just starting too, day 2 today. You'll easily loose 2.5 stone by Sept if you stick with it. See exante as a gift to reach your goal weight instead of a chore or a hardship. I'm so excited about feeling slim and confident, the time will pass anyway and we can make it count :)

That sounds like an achievable target to me as long as you stick at it and fit some exercise in! The first days will be hard but once you're in ketosis you'll just be battling your mind in terms of hunger.. Drink plenty of water and keep your goal in mind and you can't lose!

Good luck, let us know how you're getting on! :)

It was by complete chance i stumbled across exante. Spent hours trolling the internet and found that so many people had had great results with exante, especially TS, so i thought hey why not. Just had my first shake- not bad. Off to NYC for a shopping trip in september and would love to be 2.5 st lighter by then...

Possible?
Im 20, currently 14st 0.5lb... first goal weight is 11st6lb... would eventually love to be 10st!

Hoping that my usual lack of motivation won't stop me from succeeding. Any tips to make things a little easier? How much exercise are people doing to reach good results? Anyone want to share their success stories to help motivate?

x

Hey, welcome! Starting now, you should manage to lose the 2.5st until September if you stick with it. Your trip sounds exciting and in itself very much a motivation. It has obviously already motivated you to start Exante. So remind yourself of why you started in the first place when it gets tough. As for success stories I suggest you have a read through the forum, the diaries, and you will find plenty to spur you on. Good luck :)

Hello,

2.5 stone is definitely achievable. I've been doing this for two weeks and have already lost 11lbs.

The advice you've been given is really good. You can do it. Just drink plenty of water - I'm trying for 4.5 litres today. Also, give your body time to adjust to the plan before exercising. That's my tip anyway - but you can do stretching and simple sitting, standing and floor exercises to help tone and shape as you lose from the start. I do that. I don't want to have too much lose skin once the weight is gone.

Good luck.

Hope you're getting on okay xolp :)

hi everyone, thanks for the support! Day 2 down. Today was hard. Back to work. i work in a busy restaurant, so getting a chance to stop is impossible and there are carbs looking at me everywhere. Slightly uncomfortable sorting my lunch out at work.. a lot of people rolled their eyes and turned their nose up at me doing the diet. but hey ho, ill show them. Is it usual to feel light headed in the first few days. I was so lightheaded earlier... thought i was going to pass out.

OH WELL. STILL 2LB DOWN ALREADY.

How you finding it exanteloser?

all good thanks...drunk plenty of water, was planning to have an extra pack if I needed it but survived!
Here's to another successful day for us all :)

Well done both you of for making such a positive start! Easier than you thought I bet?? I didn't tell many people about the diet for a long time and people have taken a while to ask especially at work, I guess they just figure I'm on I diet and don't want to talk about it lol to be honest now the weight is dropping off I'm proud to talk about it, especially to people who are thinking of doing it too!! :)

Hello everyone, thought I would join this thread since I am a newbie too. I have a new job I am starting July 1st and I thought I'd see if I could lose a few pounds by then. If the results are good then hopefully I will be motivated to continue. I need to lose 45 pounds total but I would like to lose a stone by July 16 since that's my birthday. If I don't quite make it to a stone then I will be happy if I make it most of the way :)

Day 3 in progress. another lb lost today so thats 3 lb in 2 days. Happy bunny. Not as hard as i thought, but man do i crave a slice of toast right now.

hi withawhisper- good luck on your journey. I'm hoping to lose 2.5st in the next 11 weeks

Lol must be the carb factor or texture factor but I've craved crackers from day one! Similar to toast!

weigh in this morning, another 1.5lb off. 4.5lb off in 3 days!

Is it usual to feel light headed in the first few days. I was so lightheaded earlier... thought i was going to pass out.

OH WELL. STILL 2LB DOWN ALREADY.

Well done on the 2lbs loss.

Yes, you might feel a bit light-headed but it does pass. Keep up the good work.

I'm almost a stone down since the 06th of June. So you can do it too.

Thanks guys, really starting to get motivated now. Admittedly eating a porridge whilst my housemates are eating a curry is not amazing, but hey ho- it will be worth it when i can wear a pear of jeans without a muffin top !! ;)

Back