Nervous

Chubs30

It's my first weigh-in tomorrow and i'm very apprehensive :sigh:

I've done really well, better than i thought i would but i am scared that i won't have lost much. i feel great, my clothes are a bit looser and my face and tummy look trimmer but i worry that it's all in my head. i think i might cry if I've only lost a couple of lbs. did anyone else feel like this just before their first weigh-in?

Chubs30 xx

i'm in the same boat as you Chubs.......my 1st weigh in is tomorrow too. I have been good too..........don't worry too much, we will be post great losses this time tomorrow!!

Good Luck for tomorrow x

it's funny how our brains work.... i have somehow managed to stick to a TFR diet for nearly a week but when i'm eating food not a day goes by where i can't eat chocolate! lol it just goes to show how strong we can actually be :)

yes lol.........and i was thinking today how much i would have picked from plates if i was watching what i was eating, would have just told myself "one bite doesn't count". I am finding it a lot easier that nothing is allowed

My husband is currently in the kitchen cooking a mofo cottage pie - it smells amazing!!! but i am quiet happy sitting at the computer drinking my water. i think you're right. knowing that you are allowed absolutely no food means you can say no

Well done both of you for getting through your first week! Trust me after the first week it's a lot easier, as the way you feel now is basically the way you will feel for the rest of the diet, albeit maybe a few ups and downs and a few cravings but that's natural... now just get ready to watch the lbs drop off. I did 6 weeks of this diet and then stopped for a couple of weeks, but now I am back in day 1 and want to continue for a couple of more weeks. When you eat again for the first time it is so weird, I felt so like guilty and strange and food did literally seem new to me, I didn't know how much or how to take it in! lol I am looking forward to hearing about your progress folks :D

Good Luck tomorrow Chubs :) Xx

Thanks Bubz, you have done amazingly so far, over half way there!!!

I actually feel ok, other than really tired but i think that will lift once i get used to it and lose some weight too of course :)

My husband is currently in the kitchen cooking a mofo cottage pie - it smells amazing!!! but i am quiet happy sitting at the computer drinking my water. i think you're right. knowing that you are allowed absolutely no food means you can say no

im sorry but whats a mofo cottage pie?

h x

lol mofo is an american youthamism, it's actually a swear word but can express extreme like or dislike... lol I think they were trying to say 'awesome cottage pie', or saying it in an agitated way?!?! lol

Back