Nervous

Viixenx

~*I always end up back here*~
so I've been off and on slimming world for the past 5 years. Last time around I lost 2 and a half stone and gave up for a holiday and it's taken me a year and a half to finally admit defeat and realise that I need to go back. My health is suffering and my clothes don't fit anymore, my skin is bad, I'm getting out of breath quick, my periods are bad again and my ibs has come back with a vengeance. I'm on 200mg on levothyroxine and me and my boyfriend want to try for kids soon.

I go back to class on Wednesday and I feel ashamed that i didn't stick it through the last time. :(

Well done on deciding to go back!! That takes a lot of courage :)
I'm in exactly the same position, I lost 2 stone over a year ago and now I've put it all back on and more... starting to feel horrible about myself so using the new year as an excuse for a new start! Will you be doing the extra easy plan?
Make sure you let everyone know how you get on after Wednesday - good luck!!! and please don't feel ashamed xx

Hi hunnie, I know how you feel. I've been on and off but am now only 10lb off my heaviest ever weight!

I'm going back to class tonight. We're taking that first step and we'll be back in the swing of things soon. Don't feel ashamed about going back, a massive % of people regain weight that they have lost and need to go back, trust me, you are not the only one and the consultant will see it all the time. This must be the 6 or 7th time I have re-joined! But I don't consider myself a failure as I keep getting up and trying again and not giving in.

You can only succeed if you try, you will most defiantly fail if you don't try

All good things in life are always hard to achieve

Exams

Relationships

Work

However, the greatest gift of life is the relationships we have and the quality of life we lead

If I can support, I am here - I am far better at support than actually doing, so any advise is welcome for my behaviour changes with food.

I have brought the size jeans I want to wear, so have a visual, have set a goal to get back into my wedding dress before summer 2016, as then I can arrange a family wedding party.

Have salad chicken fruit and veg in fridge.

Only thing on my list is to buy cross trainer & rowing machine (cleared spare room yesterday as that will be my gym, as I hate going to the gym I feel everyone is looking at me. ( so this way I can change shape in my own cocoon)

I am busy with new business, however I determine how I spend my time, so no excuse for not preparing food.

I am off to work today for 2/3 hours breakfast before I leave and will take fruit in my bag, otherwise I will head for the cake shop at lunchtime.

Good luck all - one day at a time and remember we did not put on the weight in one day, so it will take time to lose it

Cee Cee

Don't feel nervous, I bet the majority of people in class are there for the second time or more! I for one have re started I don't know how many times, I always get welcomed back with open arms and no one will make you feel embarrassed. The most important thing is that you go!

Well I thought seen as though im rejoining tonight Id give EE a go as a start point. And ive forgotten the last time i felt so full and satisfied after eating.

Breakfast
35g porridge oats made with water, sweetner and cinnamon with a cuppa.

Lunch
Ham, lettuce and tomatoes with 6.5syns mini chedders and a diet coke,

and ive decided Im going to eat before weigh in at 7.30 so I can keep that up every week and not sit in group scoffing all my hifis for the week. >.>

Im ready to kick ass lol

How did you get on last night Viixenx?

What an excellent day Viixenx, hope weigh in went well.

I am a disaster, at the moment

It went really well. my consultant was happy to see me, and im happy i went last week as this week she said its going to be mega busy lol!

Good to hear :)

It went really well. my consultant was happy to see me, and im happy i went last week as this week she said its going to be mega busy lol!

Glad to hear :)

Back