Nesting!

MissSlinky2011

Silver Member
Hi ladies,

I'm currently 12 + 5 and I'm starting to drive myself insane already!

I've got lists and everything and I'm worrying about not getting everything done the way I want it!

My house used to belong to my nanna who hadn't changed anything (apart from add a few hundred layers of paint!) For 28 years since my grandads died. It's not in bad condition since we moved in we've decorated our bedroom the bathrooms around the original suite (even though its a blue suite! It is royal doulton though lol) but we can't get a mortgage!

I've recently had our bathroom window fixed which cost £105 but in bad weather our garden fence fell down so more expense!

We need a boiler and new radiator put in as we are currently powered by a coal fire so it is cold in our house - to cold for a baby so that's £3000 we need to find!

The nursery needs plastering, decorating, new carpet and furniture.

We need a new carpet in our bedroom, the hall and the living room.

Am I just over thinking or is everyone else going crazy? I should be grateful I own my house at 25 but its not good enough for a baby!

X x x

Aww try not to worry, baby will have everything she needs as long as she has you and the basics! Make a 'things we need to do' list and a 'things we need to do NOW!' list and work off the now list!

All will be well :) x

I've got a baba's needs list aswell lol!

We've already got babys Pram, car seat, baby stair gates, breast pump, disposable breast pads and milk storage pots x 2 (i got the last 4 for £20 from a for sale site brand new!)

My mum has offered us the £3000 for the heating to be installed but I feel so guilty!

I know we've still got 6 months but its going to be here before we know it and I need to organise my sisters hen do!

X x x

I've tried to send miss slinky a private message but it says you can't send messages to this member x

Back