Nestle Oats & More Cherry Bars

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Gene Genie, 26 February 2009 Social URL.

1. Gene Genie

Gene Genie Mad as cheese

Hi
    Could someone please find out how many syns are in a Nestle Oats & More Cherry flavour bar?

The damage is done already and I have eaten two as I got up late and didnt have time to even think about what to wear let alone brekkie so I grabbed what I could in the station and there wasnt much choice, it was that or a bacon sarnie from the greasy spoon just outside the station where the owner doesnt even know the meaning of the word low fat so that was out!

Im dressed all in black as I knew it matched lol and praying I havent used all my syns up on my on the hoof brekkie ! as I also didnt have time to pack lunch so will be buying this

Also long shot but can you use them as a HExB?

Ta in advance
    Gen x

Last edited: 26 February 2009
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    They are 5.5 Syns hun

4. Gene Genie

Gene Genie Mad as cheese

Thanks hon

Crikey 11 syns for brekkie I will be good for the rest of the day then, upside i suppose is if im synning them I still have HEx's will have subway veggie salad for lunch since its all free!

Thanks
    Gen xx

5. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    Yay I love Subway! Get some Alpen lights in stock, you can have 2 of those as one HE B

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.