Never Again!

girlsbig98

Silver Member
Never again am I going to give into temptation as much as what I have just done. What I though was going to be a couple of days off over christmas turned into 2 weeks. Im feeling so sorry for myself, ive put on 5lbs.
I know its my own fault. So here I am starting all over.
Im feeling positive and Im ready to give it my all. So im making this the last time I ever diet. Im going to make 2014 the most successful year yet! Whos with me? x

Its quite to follow so findin it quite easy thnx n the packs r filling wit the veg allowance etc....iv done two simplicity days so far nt been too bad :) the measuring out is bit of a pain bt other then tht its fine :) lol....im goin on even doe av the odd days of feelin low lol bt hey go we all in sme boat n the ppl on ere r lifesavers :) x

I fill my packs up with my veg allowance too, at the moment its just usually Broccoli and cauliflower nothing too exotic lol. I have my days where i go off too and i wish i could just give up, but i have to remind myself that im Fat for a reason. Im not going back to how i used to be. x

+5lbs in 2 weeks is nothing! you'll loose that in water weight within the first couple of weeks! Welcome back :)

I'm with you on 2014 being THE year!

Subscribing to keep up to date with how you're getting on! x

Yh thts wt i tend to do as well tbh lolz....is keep it simple with the veg reli bt if u aint tried swede chips as yet wud recommend them hehe hun n ht 5lb wil b gone befor eu kno it x

Welcome back to funhouse of S&S....5lbs will fall off in no time....I virtually took a month off and the scales told me I was 19lbs up....I'd kill for it have only been 5lbs x

I keep meaning to make the swede chips but i cant stand cutting it up. Im scared ill lose a finger! +
Miss feenytobe, i hope you get to a good start on plan, let me know how you get on. xoxox

Been 100% since Monday and taking it day at a time.....popped on the scales coz I just can't help it and so far I'm 4lbs down....undecided about to weigh in....I technically started last Friday but was naughty all weekend...hmmmm....whatever happens this gain needs to go...sharpish!

do you have an actifry? Swede chips come out lovely in there...just chop as you would potatoes to chips....and you'll be glad you made them for variety and filling ness! Xx

See the chopping of swede as an exercise!! ;)

Xx

That 5lbs will be gone very quickly, I gained 9lbs and only had 5 days off (I know it says 4lbs in sig but I lost 5lbs before my weigh day) xx

I get my OH to chop the swede...manly job lol.

I thought we where only allowed to use frylight? Congratulations on your loss feeneytobe you must be really happy with that result. Dont think naughty. Try to stick to the plan the best you can, otherwise youll undo all your hard work.:(xoxo

I thought we where only allowed to use frylight? Congratulations on your loss feeneytobe you must be really happy with that result. Dont think naughty. Try to stick to the plan the best you can, otherwise youll undo all your hard work.:(xoxo

Thank you:D

You are allowed fry light...the actifry is a air frying machine that someone on here brought into my life....google it.

i hope I can behave all weekend...will weight tomorrow and again Monday....stuff that I will be doing my daily obsessive weighing regardless lol x

Back