Never diet again!

BonnieP

After i've completed 8 weeks on Exante I'm going to follow this guy. I started reading his book and his life experience really resonated with me. I have always been on a fad diet only to never seem to reach my goal. I know how it works - i start a fad diet i'll be good for 1 week and the weekend will arrive and then i'll have some wine and some food, then i'll feel like a failure again and completey binge and the long cycle of 20 years of fad diets continue.
However I bought a ton of Exante products so I have 8 weeks supply so the plan is lose 2 stone on exante and then never do one of these diets again and actually work on my relationship with food. In life you should be able to eat what you want when you want and still remain at a healthy weight. I'm half way through reading his book ( I also found it free online which is better) and can not wait to change for good in 8 weeks time. Anyone who has a problem with food and is always yo yo dieting - i really recommend having a read as it's free. Good luck to anyone who like me is fed up of dieting! I want to be slim and enjoy life and not ever have to worry about what I look like. Every day when I wake up the first thought that pops into my head is "i feel and look fat"! The first step in this book is that you have to start liking yourself for who you are now, so i'm working on that one but I am starting to feel different about how I look already.
https://www.thegabrielmethod.com/

Back