Never dieted in my life !!

Good luck :welcome2:

Good Luck to you! Actually you don't really need luck on this diet, good weight loss! :) Once you get through the first few days you'll be feeling tonnes better! Looking forward to seeing your results xx

How's it going Redlinda? I just started and am on day two so I'm interested to see how week one went. .... I hope it went well :) good luck with the rest of your journey!

Hi Ruby...this is my 6th day and to be honest its not bad. I haven't cheated and its my first weigh in today so I will update you later. first 3 days were a little hard not because of no food but the side effects. it felt like my head was in a bucket and I got a little ratty. now after my first two shakes I am full and last night even forgot to have my 3rd !!!! cooking for my lot isn't hard surprisingly enough. the smell of the food seems to fill me up lol my down fall is I am back on the fags which I am mad at because I was off them for 3 months but they do kill the appetite good luck I know people say get past the first 3 days and it gets easier...I didn't believe that :doh: but it is really true :) let me know how you are doing too xx

Wow red that's amazing... well done. Today is a bit tougher but that may be because my hay fever is bothering me. I'm sticking with it though, hopefully I'll do as well as you. :D

honestly today is the hardest day for you....well it was with me but it will get easier tomorrow. have to say 5th day I was constipated with belly ache so took a laxative and feel great now...worth a thought for you I just nipped to the chemist and got a packet x good luck

Back