never giving up

justjudith

*waves hello*
h6FCAEF9B.jpg

I'm never going to give up

as the song says "I get knocked down, but I get up again"

This is not my first attempt at Slimming World, but it is my final time - giving up is not an option.

I know Slimming World works for me, having had success back in the day when there was Green and Original - then came Mix2Max and Success Express. I will probably do green days in the main as they are easier for me and I still can't get my head around Extra Easy

I am weighing in at Boots on a Saturday (my scales are unpredictable) and am a member online

Let's go to it

Hi Judith

I think your post is great. I feel just the same. I have struggled to lose weight and have finally come back to SW late December. Like you I have previously done red and green days. I have been bowled over by extra easy though. It's a breeze and for the first time ever I am pulling in more than half a pound a week. So,like you I am feeling positive. I won't be giving up. I have decided to have a nice goal and have booked a day in August with a personal shopper, preceded the day before a mega trip to the hairdressers. My goal for this is to have lost 3 stone. I've completed 1 third of that so far ( I can't express how rare this is for me).

I have chosen to stick with this and go the scenic way if that's what I need to do. I really think this time I can do it. I am loving cooking the meals and every time it have a good weight loss I buy myself a nice cooking book.

Can't wait to get the BBQ out, then I might move onto red days but at the moment I am enjoying the flexibility of extra easy and quite frankly the reduced hex a, as i don't drink milk and get a bit bored with eating babybell for the sake of it.

[h=3]Today's diary 15th March 2014[/h] Free Foods
tin stir fry veg
egg noodles
bamboo shoots bananas
mango pineapple

Healthy Extras
a _______________________

b _______________________

Syns
Syns
Stir Fry Sauce Hoi Sin & Garlic 8
Total Syns8

GREEN DAY

Had quite a good day

Milky Way and fruit for brunch

Did a little tidying up this afternoon.

Also took advantage of a sunny afternoon and walked Pickle- basically I had to buy a couple of onions

Had mince and rice sort of chilli for my tea...... and now I am fit to burst.

Is it wishful thinking but cooking from scratch lifts the mood slightly...... and as long as I don't go up the shop this evening (which I won't as I don't want to set Pickle off) thats 2 days basically done

All that is missing is having a bath so I start the working week all fresh.

Again I didn't have any healthy extras...... money is tight and I'm not sure what I have in the cupboard ...... they might have to wait until pay day. Mind you I think I've had enough fibre with a whole tin of chickpeas
[h=3]Today's diary 16th March 2014[/h] Free Foods
onions
tomatoes (inc tomato purée)

rice Quorn mince
chickpeas carrots
grapes mango
pineapple

Healthy Extras

Syns
Syns
Milky Way 11½
Total Syns11½

Could have been a worse day - to say money is tight is an understatement

Had grapes and bananas for breakfast, mug shots at lunch time and rice bol using Quorn mince for tea.

Walked Pickle a short way this evening..... not looking forward to the dentist tomorrow

[h=3]Today's diary 17th March 2014[/h] Free Foods
passata (sieved tomatoes)

rice Quorn mince
mushrooms onions
garlic bananas
grapes

Healthy Extras

Syns
Syns
Pasta Snack Tomato 1
Pasta Snack Tomato 1
Pasta Snack Cheese
Total Syns

[h=3]Today's diary 18th March 2014[/h] Free Foods
baked beans in tomato sauce
Shape 0 Yogurt Mango
Shape 0 Yogurt Mango
Shape 0 Yogurt Peach & Passionfruit
Shape 0 Yogurt Peach & Passionfruit
Be Good to Yourself Cottage Cheese with Onion & Chive

potatoes lettuce

Healthy Extras

b 30g Cheddar

Syns
Syns
Wispa Bar 11
Total Syns11

[h=3]Undersyned the apple juice as I haven't been having any healthy extras

Had fruit for brunch and then chilli beans quorn etc., and pasta for tea. I'm stuffed!

Today's diary 19th March 2014[/h] Free Foods
dried pasta, all types including low carb
tomatoes (inc tomato purée)
Chilli Beans in Chilli Sauce, canned

Quorn pieces bananas
grapes

Healthy Extras To add Healthy Extras choose the 'Heathy Extra' tab above left, select your Heathy Extra and click the add to diary button

Syns
Syns
Apple juice, unsweetened 2
Apple juice, unsweetened 2
Wispa Bar 11
Total Syns15

Back