Never thought this would be a treat

forme

Had to share that I am sat in tesco after doing some shopping for my husband .... Didn't get anything I shouldn't hadn't or for me. Am a mixture of proud happy and sad so I'm now sat in the costa coffee with a bottle of water treating myself .... Who knew this was st treat... Day four not feeling ill but emotionally up and down... Can start to see the difference however fat then takes over lol. Hows everyone going xxx

Last edited:
Haha I know what you mean, the treats I give myself now are having my nails done, or a new smaller dress, it makes me feel so much better than any of the naughty treats I would have before, mainly because I have earned these nice new treats where as before it was just an excuse to eat!
Well done on getting through a food shop without buying anything that must have taken some willpower!! My day 4's are stupidly emotional, I feel fine one minute then I will see someone eating and I'm in tears because I can't have some =P but if it's any help, I always wake up on day 5 feeling a whole lot better and positive about the diet! xxx

I really hope thanks the case ... However looked at a shadow I was casting earlier and there was def less stomach .... Portion the angle .... Haha... Feeling better now ..... Thanks

:DHehe who would think of a bottle of water as a treat lol:D Well done you!

mental but i did - i normally go for a costa coffee most days with a mate and have either a packet of crisps or a muffin with it - so i still went to costa - took time out for myself ... just a bottle of water and wierd thing was i wasnt tempted - and looked at all the shoppers making there decisions choosing bad foods and paying for them. Was a very surreal moment!

mental but i did - i normally go for a costa coffee most days with a mate and have either a packet of crisps or a muffin with it - so i still went to costa - took time out for myself ... just a bottle of water and wierd thing was i wasnt tempted - and looked at all the shoppers making there decisions choosing bad foods and paying for them. Was a very surreal moment!

Well done on not being tempted in Costa Coffee, that's a big achievement in my eyes :D I'll be on day 6 tomorrow and I've agreed to meet my sister in Starbucks so it's either a bottle of water for me or a black coffee. I hope I won't be tempted by anything.

Back