new and alot to loose!

jmlw1992

Hiya everyone just joined slimming world again as my eating habits are just getting out of control. Hope to get alot of support that might push me on here too! I have a lot to loose. Probably about 10st but 5 st would be a great first target to achieve :) how is everyone doing? Xxx

Welcome to the boards jmlw. You're in the right place for advice and motivation. be sure to start a diary too, it helps to write it all down.

good luck :) x

hi welcome you are in the right place for support and hugs when you need it xxx

Aww thank you :) wrote down everything ive had to eat so far its my first weigh in on thursday. I think ive done well. Just hope it shows on the scales. Just need to remember not to be put down as I know im.in itnfor the long haul xxx

Morning :) I'm thinking of going back to sw too! Have joined and rejoined so many times! I also have about 10st or more to lose

Good luck x

Morning :) I'm thinking of going back to sw too! Have joined and rejoined so many times! I also have about 10st or more to lose

Good luck x

Thanks. Aw yeah you should go. Then youl havr the support in the group and on here then if your paying for it each week it might make u more focused to prove yourself :) aww good luck xxx

jengen wow you have done well so far good luck on your next step off your journey xx

jmlw its still a loss love good luck for next week x

jm your welcome love yes i bet its water good luck for next week hun xxxxxxx

jmlw
i know how you feel honest i was like it last year and this but this month something just clicked and i have been doing good guns keep min there love you will get there xx

thanks jmlw xxxxxxxxx

Hi Jmlw1992 the others will give you hugs ;) I'm the supporting type :) keep posting and we will keep supporting ;) good luck

Back