Total Solution New and flagging ~ PLEASE HELP!!

JoolzB

Hi ~ I'm 55 and just starting my third week on the total solutions. I didn't weigh myself at the beginning (stupid!) but weighed 3 days ago 18st 11lbs :eek: Long way to go! I know I have gone down one hole on my belt but I couldn't wait till the end of the 4th week and got on the scales again today ~ exactly the same 18st 11lbs :cry: Is this normal? Am I normal? I'm not hungry ~ not really missing food ~ the relief of not having to worry about food is immense! I'm on hrt does this affect exante a lot? I don't do too well at drinking water either ~ does that have an effect? Sorry about all the questions but just feeling a bit down ~ any tips please? :wave_cry:

Last edited:
Hey Hun I think not drinking enough water may effect but not 100% sure I'm sure someone will be along soon who can help but good luck and stick with it it really does work xxx

Sent from my iPhone love n hugs Kel xx

You're doing so well hun, that's what you need to focus on. Yep the scales may not have moved but you have probably lost some inches.
The scales sts for lots of reasons we just have to ignore them and carry on anyway!

I was 100% in my first week and I didn't lose a single lb, I was gutted but I have stuck with it and am hoping for a loss this week.

Try and up your water and see if that helps.
You dont just have to have plain water you can have some flavoured waters, green tea, peppermint tea, black tea and coffee, coke zero and dr.pepper zero.

Thanks so much for the support ~ don't feel as if I'm the only one now. I didn't realise you could have peppermint tea and coke zero! Definintely adding those to the diet from today ~ thanks for the tip :)

hey hun .. many people find that they dont loose lbs for days then get a big drop .. I will often STS for 3-4 days then loose 3-4 lb overnight .. its just the weird ways our bodies work !!! The drinking this is a big one too .. they say 'the more you drink the more you shrink ' and its true to a point , you need to drink at least 2.5 litres , but I aim for 4 which gives me the best losses ( dont go much over 4-5 though ) I am sure you will see a good loss soon :)

hey hun .. many people find that they dont loose lbs for days then get a big drop .. I will often STS for 3-4 days then loose 3-4 lb overnight .. its just the weird ways our bodies work !!! The drinking this is a big one too .. they say 'the more you drink the more you shrink ' and its true to a point , you need to drink at least 2.5 litres , but I aim for 4 which gives me the best losses ( dont go much over 4-5 though ) I am sure you will see a good loss soon :)

Think I'll start filling bottles in a morning and drinking my way through them during the day to make sure I have enough ~ maybe I won't forget then ~ thanks for the support :)

Back