New and giving Slimming World a go

Suziesparkles

I lost a couple of stone several years ago on Weight Watchers when it was the old pure points plan based solely on your weight, started to gain a bit and went back trying the switch plan! Then I started a job and couldn't get to the class, tried others but didn't enjoy the leader like I had my old one! I'm now back to where I was before WW! Yuk!
Recently tried to go back and it seemed even more complicated, but I have two lovely slim friends who swear by Slimming World! I've attempted it twice but never really gave it a proper go, so here I am! I cannot attend classes due to my working patterns so joined here for support instead!

im finding put my food diary on here really helps as people can point out to you any hidden syns or anything hats not going to help you loose weight. may be helpfull for you where your not attending a class. good luck.x

Hi I am new to here and just started on SW myself about 5 weeks ago now.
I have also done WW but online so I didn't really follow it through. But I much prefer what I am doing now and can see myself sticking to it 100%.
If you're on Facebook, and this goes for anyone really, there is a group on there called "Diet Momma" that you would find really useful, it is mainly for people following the SW diet but its also full of low fat recipes for anyone to try

Back