1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

New and in need of help

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by slimmerme3, 14 September 2011 Social URL.

1. slimmerme3

slimmerme3 New Member

slimming world (fingers crossed)

i really would like SW to work for me, i top the scales at 11stone 2lbs. But i am confessed already with SW, I love pasta, fruit, veg,meat, and salad. I havent joined a SW class yet, i have the books at home and was trying to see if i can do it from home.

today i had the following

B = nothing :(

L = Tuna & sweetcorn sandwich

T= Steak pie, mash potoato and veg with gravy.

how many syns is this? and with the food i like what is best way for me to do this?

Good luck to everyone on your weight loss problem
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fatken

fatken Ken losing lbs to make £'s for children in need

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Old slimming world (green and original days )
    Hi and welcome !! I'm new to forum also and just starting Sw for the second time , had great success on it back in 2004 when first done it !!!! I've got books and recipies from then but I'm sure today's plans will work great for you !!! There is also a sub forum just 4 Sw !!! Good luck
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.