New and need advice!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Louise R, 23 April 2009 Social URL.

1. Louise R

Louise R Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.67%)
    Diet:
    Diet Chef
    Hi, I am new here,I am considering ordering the diet chef on saturday and wondered if it really works? I have had 5 kids and put on more weight with all of them and am now really unhappy with how I look and my level of fitness but I do not want to waste time and money on something that doesnt work, can anyone advise?:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. I have tried many of the diet chef products and they are really tasty. Worth giving it a go.

Irene xx

4. Louise R

Louise R Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.67%)
    Diet:
    Diet Chef
    thanks, i have ordered it and it is due to arrive tomorrow so i can start on weds. cant wait!

5. alibalibee

alibalibee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7lb(35.23%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Good luck on your weight loss journey
    xxx

6. Louise R

Louise R Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.67%)
    Diet:
    Diet Chef
    thank you, i feel so good knowing that i will soon be shifting some of this weight. My size is a major problem for me, was diagnosed as clinically depressed when i went to the docs, they gave me medication for my thyroid problem as they think that could be the cause of both weight and state of mind. want me to try this for a few weeks b4 they do anything else so i decided to take matters into my own hands, the way i see it is a healthy diet can do me no harm and if the tablets work as well i could maybe lose even more weight.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.