New and need some friends!!

SlimCrissy

I am new to the cambridge diet- started Monday. I have just done a blog about my previous weight loss but sadly it did not stay off.

I have already relied on the posts in here a lot, it helps to know others feel the same as you. I have had to have a day off work today as i feel so icky.
Hoping thats all the junk removing its self from my body!!!! :)

I need to loose approx 7st and i want to do it while toning up ( i go to Gymophobics which is ideal for this kind of diet)

Just wondering if anyone is out there similar to me with around 7st to loose and just started? :) will be nice to keep in touch, compare losses, good and bad days etc

xxxx

Hi I started yesterday I also go to Gymophobics and have about 5 stone to lose so far so good saw this has been on a while so how are you getting on!

Hi! I started last Monday and at my 1st weigh in yesterday had lost 9lbs and 6.5 inches! I have to admit that the first 4days are a living hell but then the magicall ketosis kicks in and it does start to get better. I have around 5 stones to lose so I'm here for you guys x

That's great for a first weigh in hope I do just as well my friend started with me yesterday as well and she's already cheated! Got on the scales this morning just to check and 2lb down already here's hoping it goes well for me!x

Back