New and need some inspiration please :)

Terii0302

Hi everyone, i am 20 years old and 5ft5 , my starting weight is 11st3.
I am usually around 9.5stone but after starting medication for PCOS my weight has gone up very quickly .Ive now come off my medication and decided i would like to feel confident and happy again and get down to the weight im most comfortable with .
i started lipotrim yesterday (13/04/2015) and i guess i'd just like some inspiration . How much did you all lose ? and on what timescale ?
i HATE drinking water , any suggestions on how to keep myself motivated ?
My goal weight is just under 9 stone allowing a few pounds for the refeed .
Also should i be doing exercise ? ,as i read somewhere that it can put your body in starvation mode ??
Anyway im asking you because you have all done lipotrim ,

Thankyou :)
xxx

Hiii I started lipotrim 8 weeks ago today !
I was 3 weeks post baby and weighing 15.7 stone!!! So far I have lost 3 full stone and now weigh 12.7!!
my plan was to get down to my pre pregnancy weight of 10.7 but I'm hoping to refeed in 3 weeks and be round about 11.7 stone!!! The water intake I find very hard aswell but they do say it's paramount to lose weight in this diet so I try just constantly carry a bottle around with me all day ! Peppermint tea is good too and a coffee in the morning haha. Anything really to up the intake xxx

Fizzy water is good. :)
Take a bottle with you everywhere and just sip regularly - you'll get through it faster than you realise.

Back