New and need support!!

Mum25babies

Hello! I'm a mum of 5 yes 5 children under age of 7. Newest babie is 6 weeks old.

I weigh 17st and 4 lb :"(. I joined slimming world on tues past and loving it so far.

I just wondered if I could join you guys. Maybe get some tips etc.

Nice to meet you all!

Wow, you must be busy! Everyone is really friendly and supportive here! Welcome and good luck on your journey! xx

Welcome mummy xx

Congrats on your newest addition, and firstly sorry if I sound forward but are you breast feeding? If so I think you are allowed a few extra healthy extras, but if you are going to class I'm sure you know that. :)

Its great to have you , and anything you need there is always one of us floating around he to help as much as we can xx

Congratulations, my lo is nearly 6 months and have a 3 yr old I am loving been on slimming world :)

Hello :) you'll be very welcome here, everyone is so nice. If you need anything or have any questions just ask. Good luck on your journey! :)

Hello,

I'm knackered with my 2 and 1 year old! Welcome and there's loads of support. I started at a similar weight just before Xmas and struggled to get started and focussed. Now I do weekly menus as organisation is key especially with young children. Take a while to look around the site, its so supportive. There's groups for weight, weigh in days and challenges. There's a lot of support. Good luck x

Welcome to the forum, no idea when you'll get time to come here, you must have your hands full with 5 kiddies ;)

id sub to a few diaries for ideas on menus and how we all cope, good luck.

Back