New.. and scared! Few questions!

hey im an new to sn's - i did exante for a month almost a year ago an maintained that weight - however i need to lose 3 stone to be at my goal weight... its taken alot of soul searchin to get this far.. and i really need to help..

i have pcos and am on metaforim for the same.. will this make an impact on my plan with s and s??

does any else use metaformin in the group for pcos and do / can you use it with his diet.!

can some people be my diet buddies?!

im thinking of going all out and ordering thr 5 a day pack to save a bit of money cause im going to over it over 2 - 3 months..?

what do you think? any help would be appericated!

thank you!

xxx

strugglingtobeperfect said:
hey im an new to sn's - i did exante for a month almost a year ago an maintained that weight - however i need to lose 3 stone to be at my goal weight... its taken alot of soul searchin to get this far.. and i really need to help..

i have pcos and am on metaforim for the same.. will this make an impact on my plan with s and s??

does any else use metaformin in the group for pcos and do / can you use it with his diet.!

can some people be my diet buddies?!

im thinking of going all out and ordering thr 5 a day pack to save a bit of money cause im going to over it over 2 - 3 months..?

what do you think? any help would be appericated!

thank you!

xxx

First of all - well done on losing and maintaining your weight loss from exante - great achievement! I don't have pcos so can't help there - but when I started I was on metformin for diabetes. After a few weeks I no longer needed it as my blood sugar was low.

No point having me as a diet buddy I'm afraid as I am now at the refeed stage - but Im sure there'll be others starting.

If you haven't yet ordered I would suggest getting the taster pack. It contains 25 different packs for around £25 and lets you try lots of different flavours to see what you like. After that I would suggest the men's 5 a day 4 week plan for ordering as it's the cheapest.

Good luck on your journey!

Hi and a warm welcome. I started on Wednesday I need to loss around 5 stone on day 3 and it's going well I love the fact you can eat on this the meal is really nice on an evening with the family. Good luck with your journey x :)

Hi hun, I ordered a months supply of the 5 a day pack to save money too! Lol!

Good luck! It has taken me a while to get in to it but I really feel like I can do it now!

Just get over day 1, day 2, day 3, week 1 and then wooosh!!

Remember to take your measurements ;D. X

Hiya! I'm currently on day 4 and so far so good :) we can spur each other on rightly- I haven't started a diary yet going to wait until my weigh in on monday-eeek. Most of the packs I have tried are lovely. I would maybe read up on some of the helpful threads about the diffetence/ similarities in exante packs to s+s packs so that you will have a wee idea!

Best of luck! We'll get there (you to Ela ine :)). Oh and ps well done in maintaining your previous weight loss!!xx

Hi, good luck with S&S. I'm on metformin for pcos and have been on vlcds for just over 3 months with no issues. If you do have any concerns about your medication and being on a vlcd it's best to chat to your GP.

All the best! :)

LouiKD said:
Hi, good luck with S&S. I'm on metformin for pcos and have been on vlcds for just over 3 months with no issues. If you do have any concerns about your medication and being on a vlcd it's best to chat to your GP.

All the best! :)

Do you take metformin with the meals or shakes too?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Just take your metformin the way you always have. I haven't changed the way I take it.

Brilliant - thank you for the help guys. i will be starting this diet in september as im going to be away for most of August and i will miss my packs! im going to slowly reduce my carb intake ;)

im so nervous !

mebtoul said:
"can some people be my diet buddies?!"
I think you can lose 5 pounds in three days if you just eat fruit thats what I did run in place for two mins also do 5 sit ups and 10 push ups
Possible , Possible , Possible :)

I'm afraid that people on VLCDs cannot eat fruit.

weasey said:
I'm afraid that people on VLCDs cannot eat fruit.

This poster was a spammer type one I think-I reported it last night! Was the same one who did the post about eating 800cals of food! x

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Hello!

Just popped by to see how you are getting on? I am finishing day 2 woohoo ! Little but hungry but I shall be off to bed to ignore that! Lol

So how you finding it? If you need a buddy.... I'm looking for a couple :)

Hi, just started day one so far had the caramel drink and was amazed at the taste. I always did lipo on and off till I heard about this like the idea of the freedom with this one. Actually looking forward to having my lunch next lol. At the moment I am sticking to just drinks and 1 bar a day until I get used to this programme, can anyone recommend some of the meals for the future for me. Many Thanks

Back