Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

New - And Shaping up.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by DubstepDaniOx, 8 May 2010 Social URL.

1. DubstepDaniOx

DubstepDaniOx Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Re-starting slimming world
    Well, i should start by saying that i found this place via google when searching for a syns value (slimming world point system thing for people that dont know) for an aero bar, and i thought id join you all in the battle of the bulge after looking around.

My name is Danielle but friends call me Dani, feel free to address me by either :]. Im 20 years old, will be 21 next month and i want to shape up because at the moment i feel i have a major issue finding clothes, im a size 14 (UK) and usually a 16 depending where i go really. My biggest downfall i think is coca cola and coffee i cant get enough of them. :)

I hope to speak to you all very soon, pleased to meet you.

- Dani x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with SW

Irene xx

4. xsimplymex

xsimplymex Hopefully due 2 fade away

Start Weight:
    23st8lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st3lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(9.09%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Good luck Dani! Hope that Slimming World works out for you! xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.