New and Slightly Scared

Hi All,

Just wanted to introduce myself as I know I will need support over the coming months!!! I am Ve, I am 35, I have 3 kids aged 6,5 and 3.....and depressingly enough I weigh just over 22st!!!!! I am completely disgusted with myself, and after much consideration and looking at all the VCLD, I decided on Sliam and Save. It seems to have more choice, my parcel is due tomorrow, so I will start on Wednesday. My motivation at the moment is I am getting a new puppy soon ( I show my dogs!) and I want to do agility as well ashow my new puppy.....and there is no way in hell I am going into the ring as big as I am. He is due to be born in 3 weeks, and I can't show him till he is 6 months.....so I have 6 months to loose as much as I can. I have also booked a holiday to Florida next year, and I will not be a "person of size" as they call you when you are large, when I go. So a good couple of motivators!!! And my last motivation is that my husband has agreed to pay for some Burlesque lessons when I hit target!!!!! Probably more for his benefit!!!! So if I could look like Dita Von Tease I will be happy!!!!

Hi Ve and welcome, I started yesterday but I have done a vlcd before. The results are amazing as long as you stick to it. You should see a significant weightloss after 6 months and what an incentive with the burlesque lessons. What a lovely husband you have and yes he'll love it lol.

:welcome2:

Hi, thanks for the response, I just think I will need all the help I can get!!! How to you get the ticker onto your signature I can't wotk it out!!!!

Hi Ve, welcome aboard x x
Well done for taking the first step and placing an order! Once you start the first few days are hard (as you get into Ketosis) then it becomes easier. It sounds like you've got everything you need to get going - a super supportive OH, 3 ickle rascals to keep you busy and a fab holiday to look forward too!
This board is great for motivation and support - NEVER be afraid to ask for help - we all do it!
I wish you every success on your journey, just don't forget to keep us informed of your progress!
Sending you loads of Love and a massive (HUG)
Beth x x

hiya :) good luck starting , its an amazing diet , I have done 4 different VLCDs and this is by far the nest and most easy to stick to :) Just think in 6 months you could be somewhere between 15 and 16 stone , you will out of those 20s for good in no time .

Hi and welcome. This diet is brill. Look forward to reading your losses xx

Hi I am starting today also I have about 6 stone to lose and I would like to do it by Xmas. I am also joining a burlesque dance troop in September. The beauty of burlesque is it is about celebrating the female form in all it's shapes and sizes in our troop there are some very big girls who look really sexy. It's about having confidence. Although I have to say I know I will have so much more confidence when I am thinner. Another good reason to keep going. Good luck x

Hi and welcome! I started off on the 13th of April at 22:13!!! And am now 19:5.5! It's achievable! I've just had 2 weeks off and gained about 9/10lbs, but have lost most of it last week-only about another 2 or 3lbs and then I'm rocking an rolling again! Have set myself the challenge of 100lbs off by end of September which is 52lbs in 13 weeks-I lost 48 in 10 so figured its doable. It's the greatest diet/food plan I've ever done-I only wish I'd been brave enough it try it sooner xx Jo xx

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Back