new and struggeling any advice to get thru the first week

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by tamla, 3 March 2009 Social URL.

1. tamla

tamla Full Member

hi i started the lipo trim yesterday i found it really hard lastnite but never gave in didnt get much sleep :cry:well im on day 2 and im starting to feel really hungry im drinking gallons and gallons of water which is helping abit i just want to no will this hunger go away ive read all the posts on here and wow everyone has done really well and its givin me the support to carry on im amased to c the weight loss everyone has achieved.they weighed me yesterday and i was 10st7 was really deverstated she told me i might not loose as much as my sister in the first wk as she has alot more to loose.has anybody else started off around this weight and had a good weigh in i dont want to go bk nxt wk to see ive only lost around 2lb ill be deverstated:eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MummyEm

MummyEm Slowly but surely!

Start Weight:
    17st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0.5lb(5.95%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Hun, im on day 2 too :) I am finding it hard but not as hard as I thought, I didnt sleep much either last night lol I hear it gets easier and easier so ill wait and see. Ive got a lot more to loose than you but im setting myself a target of 3lbs a week that way im hoping not to get disapointed :) Good luck!

4. fragglerock64

fragglerock64 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(15.08%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    hiya cant really advise with regards to your losses as i was a lot heavier than you when i started, however i can say that the more you have to loose the bigger your losses initially.

try focusing on one day at a time and if need be hour by hour do you like tea coffee if so any hunger pangs have a hot drink
    log on read the threads and share in the successes you'll be fine

hang in there

5. ~missy-moo~

~missy-moo~ Getting thinner everyday!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Plod on. Focus on your weigh in day and that will remotivate you.

When I get hungary, I have a hot black coffee with a couple of canderal in and that seems to help me.

Alex

6. fifi70

fifi70 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Round about day 3 you'll go into ketosis, and boy will you notice a big difference, the hunger will disappear ,if you keep up drinking the water the weight loss should be better, just stick at it x

7. tamla

tamla Full Member

aww thank you all very much for your replys,everyone here seems to be very friendly and helpful im so pleased to of found such a great site thanx everyone ;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.