New and with lots to lose

Lisajw200

Hi I'm joining WW tonight and I have 8/9 st to lose. It would be nice to buddy up with others who have lots to lose to or anybody really. Just saying hi. I did try slim & save but enjoy food too much. Anyway just introducing myself. I can't put in my stats as I only have an iPhone and no computer. I thought I come on here for motivation as I'm joining on my own tonight and would be nice to make friends :)

Oh I have done WW before when it used to be discover. What is the new pp like? Do you lose well on it compared to discover? Thanks :)

Hiya welcome I'm new too, I know what you mean about slim and save as have just dine 12 weeks on it.

Good luck for your weight loss I was at a point once where I had 8 stone to lose but it can be done :)

Thanks Nyssa you did well on slim & save. I only lasted a couple of hours lol. I might give it another go though just to kick start me. I haven't gone to the meeting tonight. Don't like joining slimming clubs on my own. Failing that I might do discover, the old plan on my own. I've still got all the books from a couple of years ago.

I think the only reason I did so well is that I was never hungry from day 1, if you can get through the first few days you never get hungry and try to use your 200g allowance of veg/salad, I did 3 packets a day plus 100g of protein which was normally chicken breast with some salad and I would have some veg with one of my meal packs which bulked it out, good luck though if you give it another go x

Hey hun I've come from slim and save too after 10 weeks of being on it, Lovin ww! I find diarys are the most motivating thing, make sure u try one :) good luck on ur new journey xx
Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah I'm gonna give it a go. Will have to join class next week now. I can't do VLCDS I haven't got that kind of willpower. It's just I've got so much to lose I get impatient. But I'm defo not gonna do slim & save now. This diet is very doable thanks steff :)

Hi everyone! I started last week and have just weighed in for first time,I'd love to buddy with you! :) ps I have stacks to lose too :-(

nyssa88 said:
I think the only reason I did so well is that I was never hungry from day 1, if you can get through the first few days you never get hungry and try to use your 200g allowance of veg/salad, I did 3 packets a day plus 100g of protein which was normally chicken breast with some salad and I would have some veg with one of my meal packs which bulked it out, good luck though if you give it another go x

Thanks but I've defo decided to do WW. Ketosis doesn't make any difference to me I'm always hungry on a VLCD lol. So it's defo WW all the way now that I've read the losses on here.

Good luck flumpet and I love popcorn!!
Make sure pop by my diary and let me know how ur getting on :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

ILovePopcorn! said:
Hi everyone! I started last week and have just weighed in for first time,I'd love to buddy with you! :) ps I have stacks to lose too :-(

Yeah I need a buddy I've loads to lose too. Welcome and good luck. I'm starting tomorrow. :)

Hey Flumpet, i have lots to loose as well probably about 10 st in total. Seems such a long journey but am determined to get there this time. I dont go to class either as i hate to go on my own. Good luck x

Trisha10 said:
Hey Flumpet, i have lots to loose as well probably about 10 st in total. Seems such a long journey but am determined to get there this time. I dont go to class either as i hate to go on my own. Good luck x

Hi Trisha tbh I was nervous about joining class on my own tonight. Do you do it online? X I've got 8/9 st to lose. Nice to meet you good luck :)

Good luck flumpet on your weight loss journey, i too have done the "quick" diets, all to be put back on again,and more, but i love WW, you dont go without anything, i still got alot to lose too, but this time i aint going to fail :)

I joined a class when it first changed to propoints and got the new books and then used the forums on here and google helped fill in the blanks. I've just re-started and into my 3rd week and am 11lbs down and dont feel like i'm on a diet x

flumpet said:
Hi I'm joining WW tonight and I have 8/9 st to lose. It would be nice to buddy up with others who have lots to lose to or anybody really. Just saying hi. I did try slim & save but enjoy food too fmuch. Anyway just introducing myself. I can't put in my stats as I only have an iPhone and no computer. I thought I come on here for motivation as I'm joining on my own tonight and would be nice to make friends :)

Hi flumpet x I'm new aswell to ww that's when my home pack comes that is. Have you checked out the Facebook page yet? I don't get on my computer that much eather so I use my android I would be lost without it.xx

Back