New and wondering if anyone has tried Hypnotherapy to back up their SW plan?

NettyC

A friend of mine recommended me to SW and although I'm finding it fairly easy to do I still worry that I have a long way to go yet. I read an article about hypnotherapy and wondered if anyone has any thoughts as I don't want to shell out yet more money on 'diet stuff'. By the way, some of your posts are really inspiring - glad I joined!

Ooh I'd be interested to see the replies, it's something I have considered in the past.

Mainly due to my dislike of vegetables, although I am now finding 4 weeks on that I don't dislike as many as I thought I did :)

I've not done hynotherapy but I do practise visualisation techniques, or have done for the last 2 weeks anyway, try and break my chocolate binging moments that i get. Seems to be working so far, so anything is worth a go.

Paul McKenna has a CD its great i listen to it a dew times a week xx

This is a serious question - have you ever heard it all the way through? I put it on and within 5 minutes I am asleep and have tried it at all times of day - best thing on earth if I can't get to sleep.

Hi, not posted on here before so hopefully it will work. I went for 4 hypnotherapy sessions before I started slimming world at the end of jan. Think it really helped keep me motivated. Lost 2 stone up to now and run 3 times a week. It's not a miracle cure but helps you to believe you can do it.

I use slimpods and they are fab! Go look at the section on here, it part of the get your head inside section ( think I have that right!) Totally changing my life x

systema said:
This is a serious question - have you ever heard it all the way through? I put it on and within 5 minutes I am asleep and have tried it at all times of day - best thing on earth if I can't get to sleep.

I think ur supposed to just driftoff and it goes into ur subconcious mind even though u think ur asleep. I always wake up at the point where he says u can awaken now feeling calm and confident. If i was asleep id stay asleep but soon as he says that i come back to being alert xx i find it really helps take away the cravings for chocolate xx

emma_diet said:
Hi, not posted on here before so hopefully it will work. I went for 4 hypnotherapy sessions before I started slimming world at the end of jan. Think it really helped keep me motivated. Lost 2 stone up to now and run 3 times a week. It's not a miracle cure but helps you to believe you can do it.

That is fantastic id love to do a session but id be to nervous i just listen to Paul McKenna i find it great

Back