New around here...

velocity_girl

Hi,

I thought i'd drop a line on here to say hello! I've recently just started back and wanting to lose around 100lbs. I've been there before but put a lot of the weight back on again so I want to get back on it and make some permanent changes this time.

I've never really used a forum before either, so it's all a bit new to me! Anyway, hello for now!

Welcome and good luck on your weight loss journey:)

If you need any help please ask!

Hello Velocity Girl!

I, too, am new, and not a frequent contributor to forums. How is it going so far? I vow to be organised because I think I am a serial snacker through lack of organised meal times (I work shifts).

So: my plan is to prepare healthy and filling meals that I can take to work, and to drink more water...

What works for you, Velocity Girl?

Hello Velocity Girl

Are you following a specific plan?

Don't be daunted by the site, just take a while having a nose round when you get some free time and it'll all fall into place. I'm recently returned here after a *ahem* "holiday" from dieting, and it really is a fab resource and the people are (were, I'm assuming you're all still nice) really friendly and supportive.

If you feel like throwing yourself into it I've just set up a September Challenge a bit further down the board. Come dig me out.

Anyways, good luck with the loss and hopefully see you around.

DM

Back