New baby, new body!

cat-bee

Silver Member
I'm starting back on exante tomorrow, I lost four stone a few years back and managed to keep most of it off, until I had my amazing baby boy who's now three months, and I'm now up three stone... Not worrying, I've done this before, I'll do it again! Wish me luck and good luck to everyone else too! :) xxxx

Best of luck cat - hope you enjoyed the wine last night - next week that'll be me!! :)

Good luck cat, hope you've had a good first day? :)

Thank you all! I've had a good first day, been relatively easy, with a three month old there's not really a lot of time to think about food... Hope everyone is doing well! Xxx

Ha ha lots of people say about that, I need to get me one of those babies :p

I am new on here but have a similar sounding story. Lost 4 stone a few years ago - then fell pregnant with my gorgeous 6 month old daughter but now have 4 stone to loose. With my son (now 5) I thought the weight would fall off me like it does other people but no. In the six month I have gone up a stone due to lack of sleep and comfort eating.

I am 2 1/2 weeks in and down 11 pounds. Not as fast as some but glad that clothes are feeling note comfortable and I am getting happier in my skin as the days go by.

Good luck on your journey.

Sarah

Back