New Baby, New Me

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Less of me, 14 April 2011 Social URL.

1. Less of me

Less of me Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(6.85%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi everyone,
    After a wonderful pregnancy and only 1.5 stone weight gain I gave birth to a wonderful baby boy 5 months ago. I very quickly lost the baby weight however I was massively overweight before I got pregnant.
    One month after having my beautiful boy, I had excruciating pain (give me contractions any day) which turned out to gallstones and they also found a liver problem. So no fat or alcohol for me.
    I was Over 17st when I joined SW a couple of weeks ago, I've also signed up for a 5k run so I run 3 times a week and joined zumba twice a week. I think my body is in shock!! I also have the most amusing weight loss pattern. Week1 loss about 5-6 lb week2 level week3 level and then it starts again. I don't get too disheartened as I'm doing this for my health and the bundle Of joy who kicked my backside into gear.
    Good luck to everyone. Look forward to your support.
    X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sarahj79

Sarahj79 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1.5lb(7.08%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Congratulations on the birth of your little boy, seems like you're making a really good start on your weight loss, the amount of excercise you're doing is very good. I started at SW a month ago and I'm not doing as well as I hoped too, ive set myself a challenge of 30lb loss in 15 weeks, fingers crossed!, I'm also doing race for life in July, would love to do Zumba but I've never felt brave enough to go!, all the best with your weight loss, Sarah

4. Less of me

Less of me Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(6.85%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi
    Oh you should try Zumba. Classes where I live the people who go are a variety of ages, sizes and abilities so nothing to be embarrassed about. It's great fun. I hope you work up the courage to go you'll love it I'm sure.
    :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

5. princessniknak

princessniknak Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.14%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Congratulations :)

6. Less of me

Less of me Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(6.85%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

7. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Congratulations on the birth of your baby and good luck with the pounds

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.