New Bloke with a lot to lose, on Slimming World

Poecraft

Hey all

Im Mark, 25, from Ludgershall, Hampshire, UK

i joined Slimming World 3 weeks ago and have currently lost 11 lbs

my SW: 30 st 10 lbs

i know ive got a long journey to go but its for real this time, im really enjoying discovering taste again and not eating just for that warm comforting feeling of 'fullness' im now eating to help my body become 'full' of health and happiness

Hope to find support and friends here

Cheers

Hi mark I'm also new to SW have attempted it before but now I have seriously got to do something about my weight. I have 5 stone to lose, I wouldn't necessarily be at an ideal weight for my height but I would be very happy and healthy! I have reached this weight before but I made the mistake of doing a VLCD and after only 16 months all my weight was back on! If you want to chat maybe we could swap tips and support each other on our journey!
Good luck!
Lauren

id love to support each other and swap tips!

Hey Mark, nice to meet you!

I noticed we're around the same weight/height/age, so if you want a buddy then I could be him! ;-)

Sounds good my man!

Hi poecraft, welcome to the forum if you stick to SW you will lose and lose well you won't starve and it will make you feel great I know I do and I still have a few stone to go :) good luck and keep posting mate. :)

Hi all,
How you doing? I've just been weighed and have lost 8lbs my first week! Hope your all doing well! Been eating loads of syn free meals, family loves them too and for my sweet cravings bought lots of pink and whites!! X

oh WOW!!! WELL DONE YOU!!! such an awesome loss, well done x

Back