NEW BOY ALERT how did you find you're first week?

Danniboi

Hey everyone my name is dan and I'm on day 4 of Exante diet moving into day 5 as we speak! Just registered on the ite as it looks an excellent place to get support :) How has everyone else's experiences of first week been on TS? I find I've not been hungry just craving something hot and chewable lol has anyone else had this? And how did you get through the barrier? Determined to succeed and can't wait to weigh in Tuesday morning been 100% super strict hoping for good results

D
xx

Hey Dan, welcome and good luck with Exante :) I think the craving stopped for me after the first week and it was pretty plain sailing from there. I drink Coke Zero or Dr Pepper Zero if I fancy something sweet to take the edge away, I drink it while having my bar as it feels like treat, lol. I'm sure you'll have an amazing loss on Tuesday, looking forward to hearing about it :) xx

Hi Dan, my first week was challenging as with having 2 boys still to cook for 3 times a day the temptation was really hard but I stuck it out and am now on week 13 and loving it. My treat when Im feeling down is to have a nice cup of Bullion. Goodluck for your weigh in.

Back