New but not new to Slimming World

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by TashB, 22 January 2014.

1. TashB

TashB New Member

I signed up to the site a while back and haven't used it. My husband and I are restarting Slimming World on the 28th January, doing a countdown to keep us on track. I lost 2 stone back in 2010, but then I put that plus more on when I fell pregnant, I succumbed to my craving of melted cheese. My son is now 2 years old and the weight is up and down. Want to be able to cook healthy meals for all the family and also so that my son has a healthy diet as well, with the odd occasional treat of fast food.

Having a look around the website and I think it is amazing the support is fab, I cant wait to become apart of the community.

2. Itscarole

Itscarole Member

Hi I'm in the same boat! I registered with the site & didn't use it. I seem to have been messing around with different diets the whole of January so I'm commiting to SW. Good luck with your weight loss
  3. Jolly81

Jolly81 Well-Known Member

Hi, I'm new this week too!

I lost 3.5st with slimming world about 8 years ago and since then have yo-yo'd. I'm only on day 2 but I feel different this time and I'm sure I've finally got my mojo back!

Good luck!!