:) new cant wait to get started

Discussion in 'Diet Chef' started by rainbow27, 20 June 2010 Social URL.

1. rainbow27

rainbow27 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    eat less move more!& mixing it up high protien & shakes
    well i am a diet veteran i always lose then im back up to where is started i have tried everything and what has really brought me back to reality was i was seriously considering a gastric bypass.. i even paid the 100 for the dietitian appointment. I was all up for it but im thinking i need to do this for me and i need to just do it!! i cant really afford 11,000 for an op to make me slim with major implications. I do realise some people find it their only way out but im not at that place ,, and hopefully never will be so my last diet was The cambridge plan which i lose 3stone on and more than £1000 pounds you do the maths!! all the weight is back on bar 3lb of it, I know in reality i need to reeducate myself on portions and proper food and in my research i feel (hope) this diet will do this i also have PCOS and have been told to stick to a low carb diet! im so depressed with putting all my weight back on i think that's why i was looking into the surgery road.
    anyways enough of my rant
    nice to meet you all and fingers crossed i can do this!!!. x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. shep

shep Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I'm changin my lifestyle not dieting using CS
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.