Extra Easy New chocolate mania krispy kreme doughnuts

There are some Krispy Kreme doughnuts on Syns Online- ranging from 12-19.5! :eek:

And they're extremely high in fat as well as calories. I know SW says nothing is banned on their plan but these must come close! If you really must have one, could you share with someone? I wouldn't dare have one as it would set off a sugar craving. Generally, I find that if I go without sweet/sugary things, I'm OK but once I get the taste, I just want more and more so it's easier to avoid than to have and stop again.

Yikes, all,those sweet words in one sentence almost sent me running!

I agree with patty, as yummy as they sound and probably look, they also sound VERY high in sugar and fat and will do you no good at all!

Avoid! Lol

Even the thought of them makes me feel sick

I'm glad thats one thing less for me to resist lol

Me too! And to be honest the syns are there to be used and always use all mins on chocolate everyday, so hey if it falls within limits then I won't hold back, lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Me too! And to be honest the syns are there to be used and always use all mins on chocolate everyday, so hey if it falls within limits then I won't hold back, lol

Absolutely! I agree, they are there to be used on what you want and what keeps you on track. Go for it!

When I said I can think of better things to use my syns on, I didn't mean better as in healthier, I was talking about wine!!

Ha ha wine here too lol

Would also like to point out that a number of Krispy Kreme doughnuts actually have more calories in them than a 3-course meal, just to get it into perspective.

I would rather have the 3-course meal tbh! :D

I'm actually suprised that the syn values (and therefore calorie values) arent higher.

They're actually less than a Costa muffin - which I love but refuse to have since I've found out syns/calories in them!

Would also like to point out that a number of Krispy Kreme doughnuts actually have more calories in them than a 3-course meal, just to get it into perspective.

I would rather have the 3-course meal tbh! :D

...and I guess that is the beauty of SW! We all get to choose/use our syns in a way which suits. Its not a 1 size fits all plan, its adaptable to make it work for each and every one of us!

Back