New clothes and bras??

SILVER79

Hey everyone. How ya'll doing? Just wondering what everyone's been doing regarding clothes and bras? Have you been buying smaller sizes as you go along? i had old size 16 clothes. But now I'm finding those to be a bit big. But I have no size 14 clothes except for one pair of jeans. But I feel like I'm waisting money as my goal is to be a size 10. My bras have gone sooooo loose. It's almost depressing lol. Did you go get measured in the middle of your weight loss to determine your new size? i am in desperate need. I think I'm going to have to head over to primani or something lol.

i would get a bra - i need to, my boobs are far smaller than they were when i was this weight previously which makes me a little sad but i think my body is in better proportion. im gonna go get measured in m and s or debenhams than go primani n get some bras because prior toweight loss id got expensive bras which are too big now. Id rather wait till goal and then goet a few nice sets, i think tk maxx to fab reasobale priced bras/sets adn good quality. its just u dont want saggy boobs so best to get a new bra. however clothes, im not too bothered, just get a few belts if u can to put round ure waist on ure bigger clothes. im very lucky as i have a wardrobe of clothes that didnt fit so im getting back into them all again :) however i have treated myself n bought some new clothes too. if i didnt haev any i would sugeest you get a few dresses n leggigns from primark (im a leggins n dress girl 70% of the time) that way as u go smaller just put a waisted belt on and itll al nip in without having to buy new clothes :)

hi goose. yeah i used to buy expensive bras from bravissimo cuz I couldn't really fit into regular store bras. i think I may go and get measured this weekened aswell and then buy them from primark. That's a good idea buying dresses and leggings. I shall get those aswell. I feel like i'm swimming in my clothes. Some of the stuff I'm wearing is size 18 and I think i can squeeze into a 14 now. Woohoo!!!

I got measured for a new bra half way through I do need to go again as for clothes I'm wearing cheap George clothes to make do until I get to goal weight then I'm going on a mad shopping spree I can't wait. I've gone from a 28/30 to 16/14 up to now. I'm lucky I wear uniform for work and work are quite good allowing me to order new uniform regularly.

Like goose, I've a load of clothes that were too small for me to get myself into! They should do for the next 3-4 stone I'd say :) Good thing too as I'm currently unemployed. I also love Primark dresses and leggings so as I continue to go down that'll be what Im wearing!

Leggings are the way forward, they're tight fitted and sort of adjust haha, although saying that I had to buy new ones the other day cos my others were going saggy around the bum... IM LOSING MY BUM! WHAT?! anyway, my jeans were a bit too tight before and are now too big and have had to invest in new work trousers as I almost had an embarrassing moment helping carry an item out for a lady and trousers were falling down...woops!
My birthday is the 16th December and have asked for money to buy new clothes, as well as for Christmas! Plus boyfriend is taking me shopping for my birthday bless him :) A whole new wardrobe coming up! :D

I had to buy a strapless bra yesterday for my graduation dress and it's a B-cup! :cry:The band size is still the fecking same though! I hope its just a large fitting bra haha

Back