NEW CLOTHES- I AM SO THRILLED

Catscratch

I can do this..
Today I bought a new pair of jeans and a sweater and it made my day, they are a size 12!!!! Don't think I've had a size 12 for about 20 years, I was nearly jumping up and down in the changing room. Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeee.:wee:
:bliss:Just had to tell someone..:D

That's brilliant, well done. My goal is a size 12 too and in a 14 now. Great feeling isn't it? :D

That's brilliant, I bet you feel fab!! I can't wait to be a 12 :)

Omg you must feel so proud of your self :) well done :D x

I do feel great, thanks everyone! I have been tightening my belt, making more holes in it for weeks now. The jeans i've been wearing are all size 16, every time I've gone down a size I've got rid of the bigger clothes cos this time I'm determined. I went for some new ones in size 14 but they were too big, I couldn't believe it.. I'm happy..

Don't get too comfy... The size 12 will be too big before you know it :D

How exciting!!! Well done you!! I can't wait to fit in my old jeans- I literally wore them until they were so tight I was getting stomach cramps, because I was too proud to go up a size :p I bit the bullet and started exante a few weeks afterwards!

Whoooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooo!! Fanbloomingtastic! Xx

Thanks everyone,:bighug:I was getting fed up, the last stone or so is proving hard to shift but obviously I'm still losing inches so now feel re-energised to carry on. Going to up the exercise see if that will help with the lbs...CS

Congratulations and well done! You must feel amazing! :)
Can't wait until it's my turn to be a 12! :-D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Woop woop! Go you!! Congratulations on your achievement, you've done so well :) xx

That is FABULOUS :D Well done you :)

K x

Thanks, still on a high at the moment, just need to lose more now to get to goal. I'm happy to stay a size 12 but need to lose more off legs and arms.. If only we could choose where we lose it from..CS

Back