New clothes :-) & weigh in

Hello lovelies!

I've not been online as much as usual as I'm redoing my room & have to climb over boxes to reach my computer (have the bruises to prove it!)

But, had my weigh in yesterday & I lost 1lb, which is a bit disappointing after my 2lb loss last week. Boo. But, I hit Oxford Street on Wednesday & bought myself a lovely [veggie-safe] leather jacket & [almost] skinny jeans, which definitely took the edge off the disappointment (finally in the size 14's!). Sounds silly, but when I got home I was leaping around telling my Mum, "I look like a NORMAL person!!" Haha. Just feels nice not to feel like everyone's thinking I'm fat & to be able to wear stuff that someone of 21 might actually wear. Heh.

Anyway, thought I'd give you some pictures, ignore the stupid poses, it's hard to take photos in this room, heh.

Hope everyone's doing well, I've had a read through to try to catch up with everyone! :)

Hannah

Attachments

• P250909_16.02[02].JPG
    P250909_16.02[02].JPG
    61.6 KB · Views: 111
  • P250909_16.04.JPG
    P250909_16.04.JPG
    55.9 KB · Views: 109
WOW!! You look great, well done xx

Wow Han, you really do look great!! Well done!

well done, you look fantastic, you dont look like you have anything left to loose.... love the jacket and jeans too :) well done, you have done great..... xx

Thanks guys!

nmmireland - Thank you!! But, oh, if you saw me wobbling around in my undies you wouldn't be saying that!! What a charming image for you... Seriously though, those jeans are doing a bloody good job of sucking me in! The wonder of a good pair of jeans, eh?

Hannah

Thanks guys!

nmmireland - Thank you!! But, oh, if you saw me wobbling around in my undies you wouldn't be saying that!! What a charming image for you... Seriously though, those jeans are doing a bloody good job of sucking me in! The wonder of a good pair of jeans, eh?

haha i know i love them, hadnt wore jeans for years up till a couple of months back and never out of them again now.. love dorothy perkins skinny jeans, got another black pair today.. great with flats for day time or heels for night... :):)

well done on nearly reaching your goal you should be so proud ,you look amazing

you go girl x
your gorgeous hun.those clothes are fab too and they really suit you.
you look confident and happy.as you say you look 'normal',but i'd say slim tbh.
bet there's lots more shopping to come!

wow you're nearly at goal too!
won't be long now hun.
well done x

Thank you!! :)

haha i know i love them, hadnt wore jeans for years up till a couple of months back and never out of them again now.. love dorothy perkins skinny jeans, got another black pair today.. great with flats for day time or heels for night... :):)

Mine are Dorothy Perkins too! Definitely my favourite shop, I was so excited when I went in, as the one in my town has closed down :) & they actually go up to a reasonable size. :)

Han, what a fabulous achievement!!!!!!!! Im not surprised you were dancing around with excitement, i was the same today in me jeggins! :giggle:

It feels fantastic doesnt it to be in a 'normal' size clothes and to be able to buy from all the high street shops! Good for you girl, keep it up :) xx

you go girl x
your gorgeous hun.those clothes are fab too and they really suit you.
you look confident and happy.as you say you look 'normal',but i'd say slim tbh.
bet there's lots more shopping to come!

wow you're nearly at goal too!
won't be long now hun.
well done x

Thank you! :) Slim?? Haha! I don't think that word has been applied for me for a good four years, squee!

Oh, definitely much more shopping to come, student loan in three days & counting...!!

I'm thinking of moving my goal actually, but, as 11lbs is still quite significant so I might not have to, hopefully! :)

Hannah

Thank you!! :)

Mine are Dorothy Perkins too! Definitely my favourite shop, I was so excited when I went in, as the one in my town has closed down :) & they actually go up to a reasonable size. :)

Even their lenghts in the jeans are great to cause sometimes they can be too short for me or too long but i love their fit and the skinny one's show off the heels your wearing too and their not hid away haha ... yea i love all the stuff they have in there as well.. :):) too tempting though to get everything haha

Oh, forgot to say, well done on your loss this week too :) remember, 1lb = 8 sausages!!!!!!

Summergurl - hehe, thank you! I shall bear in mind the sausage analogy! Though, the last time I ate sausages it was those pathetic little shrivelled party sausages when I was about eight years old! So that's the image I get in my head of sausages! I'm not too disappointed anyway, fingers crossed for a big loss next week!

& yes, it does feel great to be in 'normal' clothes in 'normal' sizes. Being able to actually consider something vaguely fashionable rather than what I'll look least ridiculous in is amazing! Nothing like a new pair of jeans, or indeed, leggings masquerading as jeans, to boost the morale ;-)

Hannah

Absolutely gorgeous looking in your new outfit. You look perfect. Well done on getting so near your goal.

here you go; this is what you have just lost but in fat off your body! :giggle:

STA60052.JPG

alarming isnt it! LOL

Back