new clothes

chambles

i am so chuffed ihave just bought firetrap jeans size 12 and miss sixty tops size 12 i used to have to walk past these clothes as they dont do clothes for fatties

this is the only diet i have done and stuck to

must keep it up

we can all do it this forum is the best for sharing ups and downs

Its sooooo nice to wear nice clothes again isnt it? I cant wait til I can fit into my my designer clobber that has been 'resting' in my w'robe for 2 yrs (although its prob all out of fashion by now :sigh:, oh well will have to hit the shops when I hit target :D

Green monster here!!!
Enjoy your size 12's...I'm still dreaming....

Well done Chambles ~ I know how you feel, I bought a pair of size 14 jeans today :D

I went shopping today with my mum..... first time I could try size 20's in a long long time! I then refused to buy it as I have size 20's at home which I haven't worn for ages..... once I get to a size 18 thats the the time for new tops and trousers! Im not stopping at a size 18..... im going for the 14's!! I can't wait! Rx

Oooh Well Done I Cant Wait For That Time To Come For Me,
Excellent Job,
Elaine X

Green monster here!!!
Enjoy your size 12's...I'm still dreaming....

LOVE YOU NAME... One of my fav films...
Any how still dreaming you may be but your doing bloody fab in my book you will soon be there... our bmi's are the same, lets see if we can reach thoese designer jeans at the same time..
XXXX

i am so chuffed ihave just bought firetrap jeans size 12 and miss sixty tops size 12 i used to have to walk past these clothes as they dont do clothes for fatties

this is the only diet i have done and stuck to

must keep it up

we can all do it this forum is the best for sharing ups and downs

Fab, come on post us a photo, bet your feeling fab. XXXX

i can't wait to go shopping! i want to leave it as long as possible so i don't waste too much money...won't be stopping until i'm in a 10! lol though my 24s. 22s and 20s all need a belt and drown me, may have to buy some things to tide me over lol....or buy a fat suit and then reveal the new, slim size 10 me when i get there....that'd be nice to do, a complete shock ( bit lorraine kelly leg creamy but...who cares!!)

i can't wait to go shopping! i want to leave it as long as possible so i don't waste too much money...won't be stopping until i'm in a 10! lol though my 24s. 22s and 20s all need a belt and drown me, may have to buy some things to tide me over lol....or buy a fat suit and then reveal the new, slim size 10 me when i get there....that'd be nice to do, a complete shock ( bit lorraine kelly leg creamy but...who cares!!)

Did lorraine kelly do that? :eek: :p lol really..
To tell the truth, I found the diet so quick it does happen like that, you see someone then don't see them for ages and wow, they hardly realize who you are...

Back