new comer

Skinny At Heart

hey everyone..

Just started the cambridge diet.. 2nd day today.. Hungry but feeling good.. Look reading your success stories.. Helps alot.. Hopeing i can stick to it and get to my goal weight.. will update my weight on my first weigh in ! X

Hi and Welcome

Good luck! Honestly you should feel a huge difference by day4/5 so just stick with it! How much do you need to lose? I am hopefully nearing the end of my journey 1stone and a half to go!!

Keep us update xx

i need to loose 4 stone.. So long way to go.. 3rd day today and been hard but stuck to it.. Wow you've done so well.. Quick question as seen it alot.. What does totm mean after your loss ?? X

i need to loose 4 stone.. So long way to go.. 3rd day today and been hard but stuck to it.. Wow you've done so well.. Quick question as seen it alot.. What does totm mean after your loss ?? X

Hey and welcome to Minimins :D

As Lovelyle says it does get easier, for me it was day 5 I think, had a terrible couple of days before then woke up on day 5 and felt great!

totm - means 'time of the month' lol

oh thats good then.. Only two more days then.. youve done really well on your first week.. Im hoping to have a big loss aswell to encourage me in week 2.. will update.. Weigh in next wednesday.. Lol thanks for clearing that up.. Husband kept telling me it was top of the morning ! Idiot lol xx

Ha ha men , Im on week 5, it def gets easier, Ive dropped a trouser size, seeing the results so early helps you feel more motivated, good luck with your first weigh in :)

Welcome to your journey I'm 16 weeks in and 4st lighter u will be fine after the first few days they the killer after your first WI u will know this diet it well worth it :) xxx

Back