Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

New Counsellor Chesham Bucks ??????

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Scriptor, 30 March 2007 Social URL.

1. Scriptor

Scriptor Member

Diet:
    Lighterlife
    Has anyone here been to or have any info of the New Counsellor in Chesham? I know the Counsellor in Hemel is leaving and we will need to go to the Chesham branch. I have been told her name is Angel?????? Anyone know if she is nice or not?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Scriptor

Scriptor Member

Diet:
    Lighterlife
    i guess no one is in my area

4. Stardreamer

Stardreamer Supportive

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.59%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Oh well Scriptor not to worry.
    I am sure someone will be able to help you eventually. Look on the bright side somehow you have managed to get a five star rating on this thread!!

5. skinnyjan

skinnyjan Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    :eek: what does a five star rating mean? :eek:

6. Stardreamer

Stardreamer Supportive

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.59%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi skinnyjan,
    You can vote on any thread as to how you rate it. If you look at the very top of a thread it shows rating. You click on it and then rate it from 1-5. It took me months before I understood how to do it!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.