• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

New day one

Good luck raquel !! Drink your water and you'll be fine, first few days are the worst but push past them and you will be so glad you did!

Daisy, your weight loss is amazing, well done i was in hope for 3 pound a week, but if i can do more thats even better,

Thanks Raquel! I think its always best to aim for 3lbs then you wont be disappointed anything else is a bonus xx

Good luck on ur journey, i find the forum is great support especially when i feel like giving inn !
Water water water is the best tip anyone can give!!! xxx

Thank you Lou, how much water do you think, im going to do between 3-4 litres

differentusername

Getting married in July!!
Welcome!!! Im finding that its getting easier but the first while is very tough. Great results though. Best of luck!!! Here is great for tips and support.

MiniB

Here we go again!
Hi and welcome Raquel. If you stick with LT 100% you will lose all the weight that you want to. Really try to stick to it 100%, you will get to your goal so much quicker if you do. I think 3lbs a week is realistic and some weeks I bet you will lose more, which is always nice. Get drinking that water and watch the weight drop off you!

Many thanks miniB , im in the right frame of mind, i know it will be tough, but roll on the next 16 wks, your weight loss is blinking fantastic, well done you must feel amazing, i cant wait to feel good