• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

New Dress??

Hi Guys,

I've been feeling a bit fed up this week cos of my low weight losses... So I'm going to buy a new dress to go out over Easter...

I dont really want to spend much as I'm not at goal - but was thinking if the dress is 2 big when I'm at goal I can have it altered...

What one do you prefer??

I will be wearing think black tights with the dress (legs are still to chubby to be exposed fully lol)

Let me know what u think x

P.S They are both from New Look - cost £28
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Just noticed that the pictures come up unavailable - if you click on the T-shirt icon it will take you to the new look web page.
New dress

Hi Sarah

I would go for dress no 2 as the first one is more summery. How have you found the diet? i am on day 4 and im not hungry. Did you experience this? and will i still lose weight. God so many questions lol

Trace x:confused:

Post-Menopausal Maniac!
I like the first one by a mile - the colours are much nicer! (Doncha just love New Look?! :D)
Hi Tartan1007 -
I've been on CD for 3 weeks and found it ok! I was on LT previously and only liked the Choc Shake - so the amount of choice on CD is such a treat..
You will defo lose weight on this diet and you seem to be doing well if your not feeling hungry!! (The hunger usually stops after 3-4 days)
Good luck on your 1st WI - let me know how you get on!!
Hi Macy12 & Jaycey,

I really like them both - cant make my mind up?

I'm waring black tights so do u think the 1st one is 2 light to wear with back tights??
You can so wear the first one with black tights! I like them both but think that the first one is the winner :)
And it is summery but that makes it even nicer! Brighten things up. Enjoy buying it and wearing it!
Pic 2! No Pic 1. No pic 2! Get both! :p

Well done xx

You only live once..
1st one for me to :) It's gorgeous x

Post-Menopausal Maniac!
The first one is so the right one, and I wear black tights with everything, lol. (Well, not quite - :eek: - but you have black in the dress, so it would work.) If this was me, I would wear opaque black tights with this, plus red dolly shoes and a little red shrug. (Dotty P have some fab red dolly shoes in, I bought them the other day - only £25!)
i like the first one (what do i know i'm a bloke) lol

1st one, the colours are great (ps someone told me lately that natrually thin women rarlely choose black clothes so maybe its time for me to stop doing the same :) )
It's got to be the first one!!!!! Summer is around the corner (honest) and you can always wear it with a little short cardy. Which ever one you decide on take a pic and post it so we can see how fab you look!! I