New Dukan diet member

Rubi

Hi all. I.m just reading book at the moment all sounds good so far. planning to writte a list of stuff like oat bran, wheat bran etc to order from Dukan shop . What would be in your experience the things I need to order for the first 2 phases so I can order all at once?

Thanks

to get started

Welcome.

No need to buy from the Dukan shop - everything you need to start is generally available from supermarkets and healthfood stores, including oatbran and wheatbran.

Check out our FAQ section for info... and don't bother with the official site for shopping.

Hi, welcome to Dukan :) I personally get my Oatbran in Morrisons - and if you can get it here in Gibraltar then you'll be able to get it anywhere lol!

The only other advice that I can give you for the attack phase is to make sure that you've got loads of Dukan friendly snacks ready in the fridge, don't wait until you're starving to eat (just keep nibbling throughout the day) and drink as much water as you can. Be prepared for the carb/toxin withdrawal headache - I only had it for a day or 2 and it was nothing major.

Enjoy the diet (really!) and good luck with your weight loss :) x

Hi Ruby - I'm new too. I'm on day 4 of attack and have lost 5lbs, so I'm feeling quite motivated. Good luck with it.

Hi All and thanks very much for all the comments I.m sure this is all going to be a great help.

I have been reading various threads and the book and it seems that we can have home made egg custard? is that true? how you make it? any easy receipe?

Also somebody was talking about cheese and I cant find the thread again but I have got the latest book and we can have extra light cream cheese on attack. i dont know if this will help.

Thanks again

Back