New exante drinks

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Karenn, 6 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Karenn

Karenn Member

Just tried the blackcurrant drink and wow what a change from plain water. Bought 3 packs. They are easy to make up. I put 2 tea spoons in a 500ml bottle and just gave it a good shake. They do taste a little artificial but hay beggars can't be to choosy.
    Not sure how much we are aloud to drink in a day.
    I'm going to try it with sparkling water later ,so I'll keep you posted.
    Tomorrow I'm going to try and make ice lollies, just need the sunshine x
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. ShedMasterZero

ShedMasterZero was DeepThought

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Exante TS
    Just a word of warning. (Sorry if this is obvious)

I'm assuming it will be like the CD water flavouring and "fizz" up when added to sparkling water. So don't attempt to add it to the bottle - like my Mum did the first time she tried it. :D

I always found it best to mix the powder in a glass about a quarter full of water, then add the rest of the water.
  4. Andie Pandie

Andie Pandie Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Deep thought, definitely right about the fizzing in sparkling water, talking from experience the other day! Lol and I did exactly what you said about mixing a bit then adding the rest after that! Haha, I was defo having a blond moment that day!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
  5. Karenn

Karenn Member

Thanks deep thought. I mixed up the peach drink as you suggested with sparkling water and it tasted great. Far better with sparkling than still x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.