New Exante products on their way

jael001

Gold Member
The Exante site was asking for questions for their Q&A the other day so I submitted a question about whether there were any new products coming and whether they'd considered ready-made shakes. The latest email newsletter just came and they used my question.

Q:When we will be seeing extra products in Exante diet range?

A:We know you love to try new things so we've been really busy with product development recently. In the next few months we hope to add at least 2 more meals and a flavoured porridge to the range. From time to time we are also looking to produce some limited edition products to add some interest and give you more variety. We are also developing new bars at the moment as well and looking into a ready to drink or serve option for shakes.

Product development of meal replacement products takes quite a lot of time as their composition is tightly controlled to ensure you are receiving the right balance of nutrients to keep you safe while participating in this type of diet. Getting a product that meets all the formulatory requirements as well as tasting good can be more of an art than a science. We're very proud of our range and believe our customers deserve products that taste great. So it can take a little time to get new products just right. As soon as we have finalised the new additions and have a launch date then we'll let you know!

Our existing product range is also getting a bit of a refresh. Our packaging design has had a slight change, as has the nutrition labelling. We've also tweaked our formulation a little to reduce the fat content. These products are currently in production and will be starting to appear in deliveries soon.

I really hope they do bring out ready to drink/serve shakes in the near future, I dont always want to take a bar out with me when I'm out for the day, it'd be nice to have other options. And I'm liking the sound of new meals and limited edition products.

Ohh that's exciting!! Although I hate limited edition things cus you end up LOVING it and then can never get it again!!

Ready made shakes would be brilliant and stop people asking too many questions too =)

Ready made shakes would be amazing! (as long as its not the strawberry one)

Ready made shakes would be great - any flavour for me! And perhaps a meal like the spag bol some of the other vlcd diets offer, I think it would mentally sit well too as its more like "real food" x

Great question...and that's for sharing

I would like to see a 'proper' chocolately hot chocolate shake and a coconut icecream flavoured shake. Yum yum.

Back